'WIN GIRLS DAY OUT TICKETS' PROMOTION CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. By entering into this competition entrants shall be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions ("Terms") and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms please do not enter into the competition.
2. The competition is operated by Wasabi Frog Limited t/a boohoo.com (registered number 05723154) and whose registered address is 49/51 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF.
3. References in these Terms to "us", "we" and "Boohoo" are to Wasabi Frog Limited.
4. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over at the time of entering the competition, who are available to attend Girls Day Out on one of the advertised dates and who have their own active personal Twitter account.
5. Employees and personnel of Boohoo or any other company connected with the operation of the competition, each of their subsidiaries, members or their group of companies and/or associated companies and families, friends or agents of such employees or personnel are ineligible to enter the competition.
6. Failure to meet these eligibility requirements may result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of the Prize.
7. To enter the competition, entrants must tell us why they should be the lucky winner of the tickets by tweeting an answer to @boohoo with the hashtag #girlsdayout. Any attempted form of entry other than via Twitter is void.
8. Entries can only be made after 00:00 GMT on Saturday 23 November 2013 and before23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 24 November 2013 ("Closing Date").
9. Entrants are responsible for timely receipt of entry. Boohoo, its agents and employees are not responsible for any incomplete, lost, delayed or late entries.
10. Boohoo will not be liable for any inability of any person to enter the competition because of any unavailability of Twitter, or failures in or unavailability of computer systems or networks, other malfunctions, or for any other reason.
11. There is a maximum of one entry per person. No purchase is necessary. No bulk, third party or automated entries permitted.
12. By entering this Competition, you agree that your details including your email address and postal address may be used to keep you informed about our promotions, products and news. You can object to the use of your personal details for this purpose by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. There is one prize (“Prize”) being:
(a) 2 Tickets to Girls Day Out for one of the advertised dates at the winner’s choice, subject to availability (“Prize Tickets”); and
(b) A £200 gift voucher to spend at boohoo.com (“Prize Voucher”)
14. The Prize does not include food and drink, travel costs, travel insurance, personal expenditure or other incidental costs which are the sole responsibility of the winner.
15. The total Prize Pool for this competition is valued at a maximum of £228. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. 3
16. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or other alternative. The Prize cannot be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of or given to any other person or company.
17. The Prize Tickets will be posted to the winner within 1 day of the Prize being claimed are to be redeemed between 29November 2013 and 1 December 2013.
18. The Prize Voucher will be credited to the winner’s account with Boohoo. If the winner does not have a Boohoo account it is a requirement for the winner to open an account with Boohoo in order to receive the Prize Voucher.
19. If the Prize is not claimed within 2 days of the winner being notified by email, or the winner fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with these Terms, we reserve the right to award that Prize to an alternative winner.
20. There will be just one winner of the Prize and the winning entry will be that which, in our sole opinion, is the most creative and original.
21. The winner will be chosen by us within 1 day of the Closing Date. The winner will be notified by email by no later than 25 November 2013.
22. Our decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
23. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure that they and their travel companion are available to attend Girls Day Out on the advertised days and have valid identification.
24. By entering into the competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity following the competition. This may include use of their name and image in online and offline publicity, communications, and in any other media worldwide without any fee being paid to the winner.
25. For the name of the winner, please send an SAE to Girls Day Out c/o Boohoo Marketing, 49-51 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2EQ within four weeks of the Closing Date.
26. To the extent permitted by law, Boohoo and its agents and representatives hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, injury or disappointment (including without limitation any pure economic loss) suffered or incurred by any entrant, winner or any third party whether foreseeable or not in connection with:
(a) any act or omission of Boohoo in developing, planning and administering this competition; (b) any entry or attempted entry into this competition; or (c) any accident, incident, delay or disruption arising in connection with the Prize.
27. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms.
28. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Boohoo's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
29. The winner agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified Boohoo, its group of companies and their officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including legal and other professional fees) arising out of or in connection with any allegations or claims resulting directly or indirectly from:
(a) their entry into this competition; (b) their receipt and use of the Prize.
30. Boohoo will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Boohoo to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting or linking any content to the Boohoo Facebook Page which infringes any third party rights or is in breach of any of these Terms.
31. Boohoo may refuse to provide the Prize in the event that an entrant fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements under these Terms, or has committed or is alleged to have committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, or is in breach of any of these Terms.
32. Any entrant and/or winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by Boohoo. Failure to comply with such directions may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the Prize.
33. Boohoo reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equivalent or greater value for any reason outside of Boohoo's reasonable control.
34. Any changes to these Terms or the Prize will be posted on the website www.boohoo.com.
35. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of Boohoo shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
36. If any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
37. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms or by law or any abandonment of any such right or remedy shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
38. These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or matter of difference which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms.
39. If you have a comment, query or complaint about these Terms or the competition, please contact Boohoo Marketing, 49-51 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF.