IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which We sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website www.boohoo.com (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Your attention is drawn to clauses 5, 6, 9 and 11.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- www.boohoo.com is a site operated by Boohoo.com UK Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05723154 and with our registered office at 49/51 Dale Street Manchester England M1 2HF. Our UK VAT number is 185 4874 61. Our Dutch VAT number is NL823728651B01. Our email address is: email@example.com.
- SERVICE AVAILABILITY
- We only accept orders from individuals in the UK, European Economic Area ("EEA") (the "Serviced Countries") USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and United Arab Emirates.
- Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries. These restrictions can be found on our delivery page. Delivery Details.
- All statutory consumer rights referred to in this agreement and our Returns Policy apply only to consumers who are domiciled in the UK or the EEA at the time of contracting with us.
- YOUR STATUS
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you are at least 18 years old; and,
- you are resident in one of the Serviced Countries.
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and We will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when We send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received in full in accordance with the provisions of clause 7.
- If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch We have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
- When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
- As an alternative to using your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you may wish to return an item using our free UK returns service. For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy.
- YOUR RIGHT FOR A REFUND
- If you return your order to us in accordance with our Returns Policy you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products within 14 days ("the Refund Period").
- If you are an EEA customer and cancel your contract within the Cancellation Period you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products within the Refund Period.
- The Refund Period starts from the day after We receive the Products back from you, or (if earlier) the day on which you provide Us with evidence you have returned the Products.
- Please note We can deduct from your refund for damage or wear and tear where you have used (or excessively handled) the Products and this results in the value of the Products being diminished.
- We refer you to our Returns Policy for more information on returns and refunds.
- AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then without undue delay.
- In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 calendar days after the day on which a Contract is entered into.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website. Prices advertised on the Website include UK VAT but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance. Delivery Details.
- Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, We will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after We have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a miss-pricing
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with VISA, VISA DEBIT, MASTERCARD, SOLO, MAESTRO and ELECTRON. We also accept payments via PAYPAL.
- The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- OUR LIABILITY
- If We do not deliver or if the Products We deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option to:
- make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or
- replace or repair any Products that are damaged or defective; or
- refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question
- We shall have no liability to you for any consequential, special or indirect losses including without limit loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings damage to or loss of goodwill, reputation or data.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, our total aggregate liability to you under and/or arising in relation to this contract shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Products.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or any liability which is due to our fraud or any other liability which We are not permitted to exclude or limit as a matter of law.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit your statutory rights.
- A person who is not a party to this Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Contract.
- If We do not deliver or if the Products We deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option to:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All and any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with the Products shall be owned by Us absolutely.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Boohoo.com UK Limited, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your breach of these terms and conditions, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
- IMPORT DUTY
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- All notices given by you to us must be given to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 13 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If We fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 14 above.
- If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of the Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
- OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which We may decide.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if We notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before We send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case We have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and irrespective of your place of domicile, in the event of any dispute associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- AFTER- SALE SERVICE
- Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to email@example.com.
- If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to Boohoo. Boohoo PO Box 553, BURNLEY, BB11 9GD
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to the fabulous offers onsite, other promotional codes may not apply
Official boohoo promotion codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from www.boohoo.com. To utilise your promotion code, click the "redeem a promotion code" button on the order summary page and enter the specific code.
Please note, promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property, are not transferable and are not valid for the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers. There is no cash alternative. Promotion codes and related offers are not open to employees of boohoo.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.
Promotion codes are only valid on boohoo.com for payments made by residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland in Sterling, where enabled, Euros, US or Australian dollars. Payment by Euros, US or Australian dollars can be enabled by selecting the appropriate flag in the dropdown currency selection menu in the top right-hand corner on the homepage.
Goods are supplied subject to our terms and conditions, all details can be found here:
Terms and Conditions relating to Boohoo's #SquadSunday #WeAreUs Instagram Competition
The promoter of Boohoo's #SquadSunday #WeAreUs Instagram Competition ("Competition") is Boohoo.com UK Limited of 49/51 Dale Street, Manchester M1 2HF ("Promoter").
1.1. This Competition is open to individuals worldwide excluding Australia. Entrants must be over the age of 16.
1.2. Employees of the Promoter or any associated company and their immediate family as well as sponsors of the Competition and their employees and judges of the Competition and their immediate family, or anyone else involved in the organisation of the Competition, may not enter the Competition.
1.3. Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the Competition.
1.4. Entrants must have their own active personal Instagram account.
2. How to enter
2.1. To enter the Competition entrants must:
2.1.1. Post an image on Instagram showing the entrants “squad” and use the hashtag #WeAreUs and #SquadSundays and also tag the Promoter’s Instagram (@boohoo) and the entrant’s friends who are in the entrant’s entry post. The entrant can tag up to 4 friends in their competition entry (“Entry” or “Entries”).
2.2. Entries must be made between [09.00am] (UTC) on 01 May 2016 and [11:59:59] (UTC) on 05 June 2016 ("Competition Period") to be valid.
2.3. Entries received after the end of the Competition Period will not be valid.
2.4. No bulk, third party or automated entries are permitted.
2.5. All entrants (including the winners) must comply with any reasonable directions given to him or her by the Promoter in connection with the Competition. Failure to comply with such directions may result in an invalid Entry and/or withdrawal of the Prize.
3. Winner selection and contact
3.1. An independent panel of judges ("Judges") will select one winner at the end of the Competition Period based on the most persuasive and inspiring posts.
3.2. A winner will be announced every Sunday within the Competition Period.
3.3. The Judges shall have absolute discretion to choose the winning Entry and the Judges' decision shall be final. The full names of the Judges are available upon written request to Boohoo #SundaySquad #WeAreUs, Boohoo Marketing, 49/51 Dale Street, Manchester M1 2HF. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of any decision made in connection with this Competition.
3.4. At the end of the Competition Period, the Promoter will announce the Winners by commenting on the entrants Entry post and ask the Entrant to contact the Promoter via direct message on Instagram (“Winners”) whereby the Promoter will ask the Entrant for their name and email address ("Details"). Once the Details have been provided in the manner stipulated herein, the Promoter will provide further details regarding the Prize.
3.5. The Winners must provide the Details in order to claim the Prize.
3.6. If any Winner fails to provide their Details to the Promoter within 48 hours of the Promoter making an announcement on Instagram / Twitter / Facebook and asking them to provide the Details in accordance with clause 3.3 then the Promoter acting in its absolute discretion may:
3.6.1. make further attempts to contact that Winner; and/or
3.6.2. withdraw the Prize from that Winner.
3.7. If the Prize is declined by a Winner or is withdrawn from a Winner by the Promoter under clause 3.5.2:
3.7.1. the declining or forfeiting Winner will continue to be subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions; and the Promoter may offer the Prize to a new Winner selected by the Judges in accordance with this clause 3.
4.1. The Winner and their friends tagged in the competition entry will win up to a total of five (5) products from Boohoo’s Squad product range. There will be one (1) winner announced every Sunday throughout the Competition Period. ("Prize").
4.2. The Prize is subject to availability.
4.3. The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the Winners cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
4.4. There will be one (1) winner announced each week.
5. Winner publicity
5.1. The Promoter reserves the right to publish each Winner's name and Entry on the Promoter’s official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on its website found at www.boohoo.com.
5.2. By entering the Competition, if you are a Winner you agree to your Entry being published in accordance with clause 5.1 and to take part in and co-operate fully with all reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this Competition without further recompense.
6. Entry requirements
6.1. Any Entry that is deemed by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, to be unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may otherwise bring the Competition or Promoter into disrepute will be excluded from the Competition and the Promoter reserves the right to take any further action in respect of such Entry that it deems appropriate.
6.2. The Promoter will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Promoter to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting or linking any content to its Twitter or Instagram pages which infringes any third party rights or is in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law.
7. Use and display of Entries and copyright
7.1. The copyright subsisting in the Entry must belong to the entrant. Entrants will retain copyright in the Entries they submit. Entrants must not have infringed the rights of any other party or breached any laws when submitting their Entries. If an Entry contains reference to or images of a person, the consent of that person (or their parent or guardian if they are under 18) must have been obtained.
7.2. By submitting an Entry:
7.2.1. you licence and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media including, but not limited to the Promoter’s website, social media accounts, marketing materials, newsletters and promotional material without further compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability;
7.2.2. you waive any moral rights or similar rights in respect of your entry to which you may be entitled (at the time of submission or in the future) under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended time to time or under any similar applicable laws in force from time to time in force anywhere in the world;
8.1. Except for death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter or its agents or representatives or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, neither the Promoter, nor its agents or representatives assume responsibility for:
8.1.1. any Prize that is not redeemed;
8.1.2. any personal property;
8.1.3. any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure;
8.1.4. any system failures or malfunctions of any third party websites;
8.1.5. any incomplete, lost, delayed or late Entries;
8.1.6. any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Competition;
8.1.7. any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the participants in the Competition howsoever arising from participating in the Competition;
8.1.8. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Competition;
8.1.9. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or any website (including without limitation any social media web sites) or any combination thereof through dial up, broadband, mobile internet or WAP connections;
8.1.10. any injury or damage to a participant which may be related to or arising from the Competition or the Prize;
8.1.11. if for any reason the Competition or any website in connection with the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer, virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion; and/or
8.1.12. any other matter outside of their reasonable control.
8.2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
8.3. To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms and Conditions.
8.4. The Winners agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter, its group of companies and their officers, employees and agents from and against all liabilities, losses, damages and expenses (including legal and other professional fees) arising out of or in connection with any allegations or claims resulting directly or indirectly from:
8.4.1. their Entry into this Competition; and/or
8.4.2. their receipt and use of any Prize.
9.1. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Terms and Conditions if it has reasonable grounds for doing so. Any changes to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be announced by the Promoter through its Instagram accounts.
9.2. By entering the Competition you accept these Terms and Conditions as in force at the time you submit your Entry.
9.3. Any person who provides their Details to the Promoter in connection with this Competition accepts:
9.3.1. these Terms and Conditions; and
9.3.2. the use of their personal data by the Promoter:
188.8.131.52. for the purpose of administration of the Competition (including publishing the names of the Winners and any administration relating to the Prize); and
184.108.40.206. any other purpose for which they have consented.
9.5. Without prejudice to clause 6.1, the Promoter reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition if it deems it to be ineligible or otherwise invalid and the Promoter shall have complete discretion in this respect.
9.6. No responsibility can be accepted for lost Entries or incomplete Entries. Proof of Entry is not proof of receipt.
9.7. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
9.8. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the Promoter.
9.9. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms and Conditions or by law or any abandonment of any such right or remedy shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
9.10. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
9.11. For the names of the Winners or for a copy of these Terms and Conditions please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your written request to Boohoo #SquadSunday #WeAreUs, Boohoo Marketing, 49-51 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF.
9.12. The Competition, these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim which may arise out of or in connection with the competition or these terms.