IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which We sell any of the products (Products) listed on our website www.boohoo.com (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Your attention is drawn to clauses 5, 6, 9 and 11.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- www.boohoo.com is a site operated by Boohoo.com UK Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05723154 and with our registered office at 49/51 Dale Street Manchester England M1 2HF. Our UK VAT number is 185 4874 61. Our Dutch VAT number is NL823728651B01. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SERVICE AVAILABILITY
- We only accept orders from individuals in the UK, European Economic Area ("EEA") (the "Serviced Countries") USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and United Arab Emirates.
- Some restrictions are placed on the extent to which We accept orders from specific countries. These restrictions can be found on our delivery page. Delivery Details.
- All statutory consumer rights referred to in this agreement and our Returns Policy apply only to consumers who are domiciled in the UK or the EEA at the time of contracting with us.
- YOUR STATUS
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- you are at least 18 years old; and,
- you are resident in one of the Serviced Countries.
- By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and We will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when We send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- We will not process your order until payment has been received in full in accordance with the provisions of clause 7.
- If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch We have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
- We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
- When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
- As an alternative to using your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you may wish to return an item using our free UK returns service. For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy.
- YOUR RIGHT FOR A REFUND
- If you return your order to us in accordance with our Returns Policy you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products within 14 days ("the Refund Period").
- If you are an EEA customer and cancel your contract within the Cancellation Period you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products within the Refund Period.
- The Refund Period starts from the day after We receive the Products back from you, or (if earlier) the day on which you provide Us with evidence you have returned the Products.
- Please note We can deduct from your refund for damage or wear and tear where you have used (or excessively handled) the Products and this results in the value of the Products being diminished.
- We refer you to our Returns Policy for more information on returns and refunds.
- AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then without undue delay.
- In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 calendar days after the day on which a Contract is entered into.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website. Prices advertised on the Website include UK VAT but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance. Delivery Details.
- Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, We will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after We have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a miss-pricing
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with VISA, VISA DEBIT, MASTERCARD, SOLO, MAESTRO and ELECTRON. We also accept payments via PAYPAL.
- The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- OUR LIABILITY
- If We do not deliver or if the Products We deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option to:
- make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or
- replace or repair any Products that are damaged or defective; or
- refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question
- We shall have no liability to you for any consequential, special or indirect losses including without limit loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings damage to or loss of goodwill, reputation or data.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, our total aggregate liability to you under and/or arising in relation to this contract shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the Products.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury due to our negligence or any liability which is due to our fraud or any other liability which We are not permitted to exclude or limit as a matter of law.
- Nothing in this contract shall exclude or limit your statutory rights.
- A person who is not a party to this Contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Contract.
- If We do not deliver or if the Products We deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be, at our option to:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All and any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with the Products shall be owned by Us absolutely.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Boohoo.com UK Limited, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from, without limitation, your breach of these terms and conditions, your infringement of any intellectual property right or any other right of any person or entity, or your breach of any duty of confidence or privacy, or any defamatory statements made by you in any form.
- IMPORT DUTY
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications We send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that We provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- All notices given by you to us must be given to us at email@example.com . We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in clause 13 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If We fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 14 above.
- If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of the Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
- OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which We may decide.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if We notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before We send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case We have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and irrespective of your place of domicile, in the event of any dispute associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- AFTER- SALE SERVICE
- Questions, comments or requests regarding these terms and conditions or our Products should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any complaints these should be addressed in writing to Boohoo. Boohoo PO Box 553, BURNLEY, BB11 9GD
- For the purposes of card processing in the USA, the legal merchant is boohoo.com USA Inc, 530 Seventh Avenue, New York 10018, USA. Boohoo.com USA Inc does not handle customer service queries, which should be directed to the contacts in 22.1 and 22.2 above
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to the fabulous offers onsite, other promotional codes may not apply
Official boohoo promotion codes entitle you to an offer on your online order from www.boohoo.com. To utilise your promotion code, click the "redeem a promotion code" button on the order summary page and enter the specific code.
Please note, promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Promotion codes are territory specific, remain our property, are not transferable and are not valid for the purchase of gift cards or gift vouchers. There is no cash alternative. Promotion codes and related offers are not open to employees of boohoo.com and we reserve the right to withdraw them and refuse or restrict any order at any time.
Promotion codes are only valid on boohoo.com for payments made by residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland in Sterling, where enabled, Euros, US or Australian dollars. Payment by Euros, US or Australian dollars can be enabled by selecting the appropriate flag in the dropdown currency selection menu in the top right-hand corner on the homepage.
Goods are supplied subject to our terms and conditions, all details can be found here:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO BOOHOO'S 'LA POP UP SHOP' PRIZE DRAW
NO PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE, DONATION OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on 01 April 2016 at 9am UST, and ends on 14 April 2016 at 12pm UST (the “Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computers are the official time-keeping device for the Promotion, including the timeliness of entries.
ELIGIBILITY: The “Student Universe and Boohoo.com Win a trip to New York” Promotion (the “Promotion”) is subject to all applicable laws. Only legal residents of LA, who are at least the age of majority in the entrant’s jurisdiction of residence at time of entry are eligible to enter and must attend the Boohoo.com LA Pop Up Shop located at (INSERT ADDRESS) (“Pop Up Shop”) and complete the data entry form (“Entry Form”) at the Pop Up Shop. Void outside the jurisdictions listed in the preceding sentence and where prohibited by law. Not open to employees, officers or directors, or to members of the immediate family or household (whether related or not) of any employees, officers, or directors of boohoo.com UK Limited (“Sponsor”), or any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, or any advertising, promotion or other agencies or suppliers involved in this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”). Eligibility may be verified at any time.
HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, visit the Pop Up Shop and complete the Entry Form, where the Sponsor will ask entrants to complete the data fields requested. Without limiting the foregoing, to be valid, your entry must (i) be submitted during the Promotion Period, (ii) precisely follow the instructions above, (iii) contain other text of your own (collectively, the “Additional Text”); and (iii) comply with the Required Representations and Warranties (defined below).
For each valid and eligible entry received by Sponsor, entrant will receive one (1) entry in the Promotion. Only one Entry is permitted per person. Subsequent entries from the same person will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to enter more than once with multiple email accounts or any other means may result in disqualification. All entries must be submitted within and received by the end of the Promotion Period. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
REQUIRED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: To be eligible, all entries must comply with the following criteria (collectively, the “Required Representations and Warranties”):
(i) Except for the exact text provided by Sponsor, the entry must be your own original work, created by you; must not have been previously published, released or distributed in any form; must not have been entered into any other drawing or competition nor won any award. The entry must not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation copyrights, trademarks or rights of privacy or publicity, or that is defamatory, threatening, indecent, obscene, offensive, or critical of or negative towards Sponsor, its affiliates, or their respective goods/services, or that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws or regulations, or which requires a license from any third party.
(ii) You represent that you have the express consent of any identifiable persons appearing in the entry to their likeness being used in the ways set out in these Official Rules, including Sponsor’s right to use the entry for any future commercial purpose without restrictions. Upon request, you will obtain written consent of any such persons for Sponsor.
(iii) The entry must not contain or reference any third-party names, social media handles, products or services of any company or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or service.
(iv) By entering the Promotion you agree to receiving communications from the Promoter and Student Universe.
(v) The entry must be appropriate for public viewing. Without limiting the foregoing, the entry must not be lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, violate any laws or otherwise contain content which Sponsor in its sole discretion decides is inappropriate, in poor taste, or objectionable. Your entry must also not disparage or cast a negative light on any person, entity, brand, product, or service.
Entries that do not comply with the above requirements may not be eligible and, if submitted, may be removed at any time in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes violates or potentially violates any of the foregoing requirements or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules. Entrants agree to reimburse Sponsor and Sponsor Affiliates in full in respect of any losses, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees that they may sustain from the breach of a representation or warranty made by the entrant or the use of any rights granted by the entrant to Sponsor hereunder. By entering, entrant warrants that the submitted entry and image comply with the entry requirements set out above including those at (i)-(v) above.
By entering, entrant, to the fullest extent of the law, grants to Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, assignable license to reproduce that entry and image and to otherwise use, exploit, copy, modify, adapt, edit, publish and display the entry and/or image in any form, manner, venue, media or technology now known or later developed for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, for purposes of trade, advertising, and promotion as Sponsor and its licensees or assignees determine, without further compensation, notification, or permission. Further, by entering, the entrant hereby waives any moral rights the entrant may have in the entry and/or image in favor of the Sponsor. At Sponsor’s request and in its sole discretion, entrants may be required to execute an assignment and release transferring all rights and ownership of their entry and/or image to Sponsor, the form of such assignment to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
By submitting an entry, entrant, to the fullest extent of the law, also grants to Sponsor the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, and transferable right, but not the obligation, to use any and all names, identities, titles, likenesses, distinctive appearances, physical likenesses, images, portraits, pictures, photographs (whether still or moving), screen personas, voices, vocal styles, statements, gestures, mannerisms, personalities, performance characteristics, biographical data, signatures, and any other indicia or imitations of identity or likeness listed, provided, referenced, or otherwise contained in the entry for purposes of advertising and trade, in any format, medium, or technology now known or later developed without further notice, approval, or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in its sole discretion. If any process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, Sponsor reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s). All entries are subject to verification.
DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner of the Promotion will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within a week after the close of the Promotion period. The potential winners will be notified via the contact details provided at the time of entry, and will be provided with information and directions to timely claim the prize. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not fully respond as instructed within 48 hours after the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Each potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If any eligible winner is not of legal age of majority in his or her place of residence (a “minor”), at Sponsor’s option, the applicable prize either may be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian of winner, or parent or legal guardian of winner may be required to ratify and sign all Prize Claim Documents.
PRIZES/ODDS: The one (1) winner will receive the following prize: Student Universe will provide flights and accomodation for one (1) person, who will be accompanied by a “plus one”, to visit New York. The combined value of the flight and accomodation is not to exceed $1000. Boohoo.com will provide $1000 store credit to be spent at www.boohoo.com. Credit is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuers. Credit will appear after Sponsor processes the verified winner’s information, which may take seven days or longer. The goods that may be purchased with the Prize are subject to availability and the Promoter will have sole discretion in this respect. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
To the extent allowed by law, the winners are solely responsible for the payment of any taxes that may be due as a result of the acceptance or use of any prize. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by winners or cash equivalent is allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of comparable or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any dates are subject to change. Any prize is awarded "AS IS." Neither Sponsor nor any other Promotion Entity makes any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Promotion or any prize. No responsibility is assumed for cancellation of any prize-related events beyond sponsor’s control.
GENERAL PROVISIONS: To the extent allowed by applicable law, acceptance of a prize constitutes winners’ permission (or minor winner’s parent/legal guardian’s permission) for Sponsor to use winner’s name, entry, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, Twitter handle, statements and address (city and state and country) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity (or for as long as allowed under applicable law), without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Entrants (and any minor entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agree, to the extent allowed by applicable law, that the Promotion Entities shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize.
No responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s computer system which is occasioned by accessing the Website or otherwise participating in the Promotion, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from this Promotion and any other promotions offered by Sponsor, any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, any on-line entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent, provided such account holder must still meet the eligibility requirements for the Promotion. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the winning Twitter account.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. If the Promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries unaffected by the problem. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
By entering the Promotion, you agree, to the extent allowed by applicable law, that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to reasonable and actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for reasonable and actual out-of-pocket expenses.
The Promotion, the prize, these Official Rules, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim which may arise out of or in connection with the Promotion, the prize, or these terms, and, by entering this promotion, entrants waive any objection thereto to the extent allowed by applicable law.
WINNER NAMES: For the name of the winner or for a copy of these Official Rules please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your written request to the following address by one (1) month following the close of the Promotion Period: Marketing – Student Universe Prize Draw, 49 – 51 Dale Street, Manchester, M1 2HF
SPONSOR: boohoo.com UK Limited, 49-51 Dale Street, Manchester M1 2HF