How we measure success
Delivering engagement across channels in line with an increase in visits and sales as part of our criteria to measure the campaign’s success.
- Strengthen brand understanding and allow people to feel part of something both internally and externally
- Differentiate ourselves in the market and allow customers to form a relationship with us
- +20% visits YoY
- + 20% sales
- Trend in the UK on Twitter
- Deliver organic engagement through social media
- Secure consumer and business press coverage
- Differentiate and interact with customers on more levels than just clothing by creating opportunities for interesting content
- Provide a platform for consistency across the 8 TV campaigns we air a year
- Stay relevant
- Visits year to date tracking at 29%
- YoY Jan-Feb average +13%, the launch of WeAreStylists accelerated this to date averaging 30% - we attribute this to the cut through and relevancy of the WeAre messaging
- The consistency of message allowed us to increase investment by 27% YoY while maintaining efficiency due to improved engagement with the campaign, improving visits and ultimately conversion.
- WeAreStylists social stunt trended 1st in the UK and 4th Worldwide
- WeAreFree stutnt trended 5th in the UK
- #WeAreUs competition saw 8,016 UGC entries making it our most successful competition to date (target 5000)
- WeAreHot saw the introduction of TV ad targetting with a reach of nearly 13,000 engagements
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Ongoing conversations and competitions have created a wealth of UGC that has been shared across social media and featured heavily on the landing page, taking customers on the journey of being part of WeAreUs. It has opened engagement across different lifestyle interests from food to music and sport. The #WeAreUs competition saw 8,016 UGC entries making it our most successful competition to date (target 5000)
We have secured extensive press coverage across consumer and trade titles in the UK and other international markets. Key highlights include Drapers coverage of the WeAreUs launch (here) and marketing campaign success (here), Company magazine exclusive pick up of the Rae Morris partnership, Music Week’s Sync Story of the week for both TV ads, The Daily Mail WeAreUSA coverage and Retail Week.
See a slider below