READY TO RETURN?Create a return
How do I return?
Repack your items
Repack your items. No packaging, no problem! Just pop your items in something non see-through, sealable & waterproof.
Login to our returns portal
You will need your order number and email/last 4 digits of your phone number.
Select your preferred return option
Either print your returns label at home or in store. Once you have processed your return in the portal you're ready to post it off.
Good to know
- We’ve gone paperless! You can return using the steps above.
- You’ve got 28 days to send something back to us from the day you receive it.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on fashion face masks, cosmetics, pierced jewellery, swimwear or lingerie, if the seal has been broken or is no longer in place. Items must be unworn and unwashed with the original labels attached. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Using your own method of return may cause delays in your refund and you may be liable for import VAT and a custom duty charge, if returning internationally. If your items don’t make it back to us, you’ll need to open a dispute with the carrier.
Please note we've extended our returns to 28 days so a typical refund may take longer than usual.
A typical refund will take up to 14 days + your banks handling time.
If you paid for your order with a gift card, store credit or a voucher, a replacement to the value of the refund will be issued.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
You've got 28 days to send something back to us from the day you receive it. Unfortunately we cannot accept returns after this time.
We try to process returns ASAP but some refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed + your banks handling time (up to 7 days).
For some banks and credit cards your refund can show on the same date as the original purchase, sometimes it can also show as the same transaction. If you paid via PayPal it can take up to 48 hours from receiving your refund confirmation email for the refund to show in your account. If your bank account is linked to your PayPal account it can take a further 14 days for this refund to hit your bank account - this is due to PayPal processing times.
Please wait 14 days before contacting us about your refund if you haven’t heard from us yet. If it’s been 14 days, we’ll get this looked into for you ASAP; just head over to our Contact Us section with the below information
- Your name
- Order number
- Product name and codes of the items you returned
- A picture of your proof of postage
You won’t be able to attach an image of the proof of postage just yet (unless you’re contacting us via WhatsApp) but make sure you have one ready for when you receive a reply from us.
Unfortunately we don't offer an exchange facility. Simply return your item(s) and reorder for a replacement. Your refund will be processed once we've received your unwanted items.
We'll refund your delivery charge if you return all of the items from the order and cancel your contract with us within 14 days for any countries within the EEA. You can cancel your contract here. If you decide to keep one of the items, you need to pay for delivery. We don't refund delivery charge for those countries listed outside of the EEA.
See our full returns policy here.