1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) at number 4.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
2. FAULTY GOODS
Please return your item(s) to us within 30 days after finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this by going to our Customer Care Hub here and go to the 'Contact Us' section and a member of our team will look into it.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us via post: boohoo, PO Box 553, Burnley, BB11 9GD
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using these steps. You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy set out here.
For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non refundable.
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
4. HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Returns are FREE and easy! Follow the simple steps below.
Please note: Free UK returns are only available via the returns portal link or via the pre-printed label. Returns sent using any other method are at the customers own cost and liability.
You need to get it back to us within 14 days from the date on your delivery note. For those in Australia, New Zealand, USA or Canada, you've got 28 days from the date on your delivery note.
We cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
5. BOOHOO EBAY OUTLET RETURNS - HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Did you purchase from our boohoo outlet Ebay store? UK Returns are FREE, just follow the 3-step process below:
- 1. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- 2. Cover your original address label with the sticky boohoo returns label found on the bottom right hand corner of your delivery note.
- 3. Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
Great news! We now also offer a FREE Collect+ returns service for our boohoo outlet Ebay store customers in the UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
Here’s how to return with Collect+:
- 1. Click here to generate and print your returns label, and find your nearest store.
- 2. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
- 3. Securely attach the printed Collect+ label to your parcel, making sure to cover the original delivery label.
- 4. Head to your local Collect+ store with your parcel. You’ll receive proof of postage here – remember to keep this safe in case you need to use it as evidence of your return.
You can track your return here
6. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your credit/debit card. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 3-5 working days (how long depends on your card issuer). If you paid for your order with a gift voucher or store credit, this will be credited back to your boohoo.com account.
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
If your return has not been credited within 14 days of sending your parcel to us, please print out the form here, complete the details and either scan it or send it back to us, the address is on the form along with your proof of postage receipt. We will then process an investigation on your behalf and get back to you within 7 working days.