30% Off 5,000 Autumn Styles!*
25% Student Discount
Our brands covered. Find your favorite!
Our brands have all bases covered...
Our brands have all bases covered. It`s your style, sorted
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) using our hassle-free, 3-step returns process here.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
Please return your item(s) to us within 30 days after finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this by filling out the form on our Customer Service Hub here, and a member of our team will look into it.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us via post: boohoo, PO Box 553, Burnley, BB11 9GD
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using these steps. You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy set out here.
For hygiene reasons, pierced jewellery is non refundable.
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
boohoo UK returns are free and easy!
1. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Cover your original address label with the sticky boohoo returns label found on the bottom right hand corner of your delivery note.
3. Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
Need a new label? Download the UK returns label form and remember to add your order number – you’ll find this in the Order History section on the My Account page.
Alternatively, you can click the link below to start your return and follow these steps:
1. Select your item(s) you wish to return from your order history
2. Choose your return option by selecting from one of our trusted carriers (including Collect+).
3. Print your returns label
4. Prepare your parcel – Using the original boohoo packaging, fix your downloaded returns label securely onto the outside of your parcel
5. Send off your Return Parcel
Click here to start your return
Please note: Free returns are only available via the returns portal link, or by using the pre-printed returns label attached to the delivery note, or by printing the returns label here. Returns sent using any other method are at the customers own cost and liability.
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Cover your address label with the boohoo returns label found on the bottom right of your delivery note, or download a new one from below.
3. Return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
4. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. There is a returns label included in your parcel. If you have misplaced this label, you can download a new one below. Remember to add your order number if you download a new returns label. This can be found in Order History in 'My Account‘
boohoo ROI returns are FREE and easy and can now be made via our customers local Parcel Connect store.
Follow the steps below:
1. Click here to generate and print off your returns label and to find your nearest store.
2. Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
3. Securely attach the Parcel Connect label to your parcel covering the original delivery label.
4. Take your parcel to your local Parcel Connect store, where you'll receive proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
Click here to start your return.
Alternatively, you can simply return your items to the following address within 14 days of the date on your dispatch note.
C/O Fastway Ireland Hub,
Unit 20 Botley Lane,
Please note: Free returns are available via the returns portal link above. Returns sent using any other method are at the customers own cost and liability.
Great news! We now offer the following range of ROI returns services:
We’re now trialling the new returns service, ‘myreturns’, for customers based in Greater Dublin only. You can find out more about this returns service here.
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us when using the myreturns service:
• Click here and select Boohoo from the drop down list of leading retailers.
• Enter the collection address
• Print the generated label and stick it onto the parcel
• A myreturns courier will collect the item within 60 minutes of your booking
• You will receive proof of postage via email
• Click here to track your shipment on the myreturns homepage.
We're sorry, but we are unable to offer a free returns service to our overseas customers. Returns must be made at your own cost. Please return to the following address:
Widow Hill Road
Heasandford Industrial Estate
You also can download an address label here
Remember to add your order number if you download a new address label - this can be found in Order History in My Account.)
Please note that unless products are faulty, we will be entitled to recover any direct costs of having to recover the products from you. In such an occurrence we may set such costs against the amount re-credited to you in the refund.
Simply return your items to the following address within 30 days of the date on your dispatch note. Please note, that returns will be made at your own cost.
Aramex Returns c/o CAS Return Centre
PO BOX 87
BROOKLYN PARK, SA 5033
Aramex Returns c/o Malcolm TL
Boohoo Returns Centre
PO Box 208 043
You can also download an address label here
Remember to add your order number if you download a new address label - this can be found in Order History in My Account.
c/o Aramex US
640 Airport South Parkway
440 N York Rd
5810 Ambler Drive
Simply return your items to the following address within 14 days of the date on your dispatch note. Please note, that returns will be made at your own cost.
La Poste UK
Retour Des Colis
Via PFC Lille Carvin
62213 Carvin Cedex
James Watt Strasse 10
Did you purchase from our boohoo outlet Ebay store? UK Returns are FREE, just follow the 3-step process below:
Need a new label? Download here, and remember to add your order number – you’ll find this in the Order History section on the My Account
Great news! We now also offer a FREE Collect+ returns service for our boohoo outlet Ebay store customers in the UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
Here’s how to return with Collect+:
1. Click here to generate and print your returns label, and find your nearest store.
2. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
3. Securely attach the printed Collect+ label to your parcel, making sure to cover the original delivery label.
4. Head to your local Collect+ store with your parcel. You’ll receive proof of postage here – remember to keep this safe in case you need to use it as evidence of your return.
You can track your return here
It can usually take up to 14 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your credit/debit card. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 3-5 working days (how long depends on your card issuer).
If you paid for your order with a gift voucher or store credit, this will be credited back to your boohoo.com account.
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
We don’t offer exchanges right now. You can return your item to us for a refund, and then place a new order to get the item of your choice. Find out how to return here – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!