Dehydrated Skin? Fine Lines? Discover our ‘DIY' mix-it-yourself shot mask, by Garnier.
In one section is a hydrating formula, Garnier Fresh Mix Hyaluronic acid Shot Face Mask is enriched with hyaluronic acid, and separately in the other section is an ultra-absorbent, dry algae tissue mask, waiting to be infused. Mix it when you want! Once mixed, the tissue is instantly transformed into a soft gel with a bouncy cushion texture that fits to the face to replump the skin with moisture and leave skin softer and supple.
How to Use:
1. Fold the sachet according to the arrow and the dotted line.
2. Fold again according to the second arrow on the right, pushing the juice towards the right.
3. Push the juice until the seal opens.
4. Push all the juice into the tissue chamber, making sure tissue is fully infused, wait 1 minute.
5. Open sachet and apply the mask onto the face.
6. Remove after 15 minutes, massage in any excess serum or remove with a cotton pad.
Proven Effectiveness:** After 1 week (3 applications), skin feels smoother and bouncier. After 4 weeks (12 applications), skin feels firmer and more elastic. *quantity of a 30ml bottle of serum **self-assessment 83 women.
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Betaine, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ci 42090 / Blue 1, Parfum / Fragrance